Sanaa, Tutto Italia, or The Wave

jbcole82

Earning My Ears
I have one ADR left for dinner. I'm between these three. Which should I choose? I don't care about location really.

I'd vote for Sanaa if only because it will be the more unique among the three choices. All are good, but Sanaa is likely to be the most memorable (hopefully in a good way for you).

All three are really good and you won't regret which ever you pick. I'd just go according to where I was going to be that day.

Thank you. I've heard great things about Sanaa...my only reservations were that we are also dining at Boma (a must do every trip) and they are both in AKL...

Sanaa and Boma are completely different. I would order the Naan Bread and dips out of pocket. It is so worth it!

Sanaa and Boma are completely different.

While they have similar flavor profiles in general (assuming you're choosing some African items from the Boma buffet), I would agree with this. If you're already a fan of Boma, you'll really like Sanaa...and since one is at Jambo and the other at Kidani, you'll technically be in two different resorts (sort of), so it won't be like you are repeating the same walk to the restaurants twice.

Tutto Italia, one of the best meals I have had at Disney World. I have choosen that as our Christmas Processional meal this coming December.

The Wave.

Love the atmosphere and nice at quiet. Tucked by the check in desk at the Contemporary. Gives you a chance to visit that resort and then hop on the monorail to the adjacent resorts or to MK.

Love that place! One of the best steaks on property.

I would go with Saana :) If you don't care about location. Spend a bit of time at AKL before you eat, and then enjoy some great food...especially the bread service.

Sanaa or The Wave. Titto Italia is really nothing special, especially is you have good Italian where you are from. Sanaa is great and has some very good flavor combinations. The Wave is also a very good restaurant with a variety of offerings.

Been to all three and Sanaa would be our choice. The bread service is outstanding, views are amazing and entrees are very good. The others are not bad but do not have the same atmosphere as Sanaa in our opinion. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter