Sanaa vs Yak and Yetti

l504

Earning My Ears
We will be booking our ADR for two kids, ages 4 and 6, and 4 adults this weekend. Which restaurant would you choose?

Agreed that Sanaa is better in terms of food and ambience. Plus, kids can see the animals! Even if you aren't seated by the window, there are tons of viewing areas open to the public around the resort. Again, if you don't want to take time away to travel, Y&Y is just fine. We enjoy it as well. Less for little ones to look at.

Agreed with the above statements about ambience.....

I LOVE all the food at Yak & Yeti and love some of the food at Sanaa. I think that the Bread Service + view of the animals at Sanaa is worth experiencing but the rest of the food (in my opinion) is not that great. I've had much better butter chicken elsewhere and the desserts were not great.

With that being said I think we are going to both places on our next trip - hubby absolutely LOVED the bread service at Sanaa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter