• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Santa at Disney Springs on Black Friday (Weekend)?

radmcbane

Earning My Ears
We are area locals - though new-ish to the area - and we want to go see Santa at Disney Springs the weekend after Thanksgiving. I assume it's going to be a particularly busy weekend? (Although maybe, I'm wrong? fingers crossed) But I can't decide which day would be the best/least busy. Should we go on Black Friday? Or is it just too insane that day? Should we try the weekend instead - would one day be better than the other? And does anyone have any recommendations about times? If we get there at 10-10:30, will we be one of the first to sign in at 11 when it opens? I'm fine enjoying the afternoon there, we're not in a crazy rush, but I'm pregnant and have a 3-year-old, so I'd like to be somewhat time-efficient - within reasonable WDW expectations. And if anyone has any other great insider tips about doing Disney Springs at Christmas, I'll take them! Thanks!!

Definitely getting there before 11 will help. As for what day during that week I don't think it will make that big of a difference

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter