Santa Gifts Disney

mdrake489

Earning My Ears
I would like to have a christmas disney trip this year instead of doing a ton of presents. I would like to go the 2nd week of December before the crowds get to heavy. 2 adults, 2 children (8 and 9). I would like them to think that Santa gifted us this trip since they still believe in Santa. What are some ideas for doing this? Most christmas "reveals" I have read about are all on Christmas morning but we would be there 2 weeks before. Then being that they still believe in Santa, should Santa still come to visit christmas morning with some presents or maybe just filling their stockings? The only idea I have come up with so far was to have Santa send the boys a letter (Santa sends a letter every year already) and in the letter state that he is sending the family on an early christmas vacation and each boy have a gift card from him to use for souvenirs. I would like some input from everyone who may have done the same or different.

We are having our elf on the shelf reveal the trip (Dec 15-20).

I love your idea. Especially since they already receive a letter each year. Could also wrap up a large box and leave it for them with a “special delivery or early delivery” tag and a note saying he wanted to drop it off early.

You could easily have the kids do a letter to Santa right around Thanksgiving, that's when he starts accepting letters, right? :D Then as noted above, you can have an Elf on The Shelf send the response letter with the surprise.

Sure, I'd still have Santa come on Xmas morning, even if it's just stocking stuffers.

Sounds like it should be pretty easy to pull off. We did 2 trips during Xmas week, including this past year. My oldest no longer believes, but my twins still do. While we didn't gift the WDW trip (we have APs), we had to figure out how to handle gifts on Xmas Day, since we were in WDW. We stay offsite and actually brought a fake tree to set up in our rental house. Both years, we managed to hide some smaller gifts in our luggage. We left the bigger ones at home (our real home in GA)...as we were pulling out of our driveway to head to WDW, we made some excuse to run back in and quickly put the gifts under the tree so that when we got back the gifts were all there. Worked like a charm.

I think since they still believe I would have Santa bring something Christmas morning...stocking stuffers and a few small gifts. Only because I would imagine they would be disappointed if that is what they are used to. I like the idea of having a big gift wrapped and left on the front porch with a note and maybe a new shirt or something for the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter