Sante Fe or Radisson Blu?

ang2383

Earning My Ears
Hello! Has anyone stayed at both the Sante Fe and Radission Blu and can recommend which is a better hotel?

Does anyone have any Sante Fe reviews? I stayed at the Rad Blu last Sept. for a few nights, and I enjoyed my stay there. The shuttle worked out perfectly, and our room was good for sleeping. I'm returning to Disney Paris later this year, and I'm thinking about using my annual pass discount at Santa Fe. Question is, what should I do. I'm hoping someone can give me some insight.

Rates per night at Rad Blu is 121 euros before tax.

Rates with my annual pass discount at Sante is about 296 euros for both nights.

Thank you!

That's a hard one. Do either include breakfast? We really enjoyed the buffet breakfast at Radisson Blu so if you could get the stay with breakfast included for the same price as Santa Fe I would probably go for the Radisson.

The big plus for Santa Fe is its location- walking distance to the park. I do have to say we much prefer being able to walk to the parks but there is a huge difference in star rating and the rooms are larger and nicer at the Radisson, although it does feel like a convention hotel rather than a family resort.

Depending on which AP you have, you may already have access to extra magic hours, which would be another perk of Santa Fe. It's also worth asking what the discount is as at times you can get 60% off with your AP.

I think it really comes down to looking at photos and seeing which hotel looks the best for you. Santa Fe is basic but has a better location, and it is themed. Radisson Blu is much smarter but quite a blandly themed hotel and the location isn't as good.

Have you thought about getting a quote for Sequoia Lodge? It likely won't be much more than Santa Fe and it's IMO a much nicer hotel, and with a better location. If you can get a good deal on a Golden Forest room that might be worth looking into given your breakfast would then be included.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter