Sapphire Falls / Early Park Entry

coldneverbotheredmee

Earning My Ears
It's our tradition to do one day early park entry, among the first to line up, to walk on Hagrid's - has always worked so far & we love doing it!.

This is our first time doing it from Sapphire - we plan to be on the first boat at 7am, but does anyone know if it stops to pick people up at Royal? or is it right to the City Walk?

It's our tradition to do one day early park entry, among the first to line up, to walk on Hagrid's - has always worked so far & we love doing it!.

This is our first time doing it from Sapphire - we plan to be on the first boat at 7am, but does anyone know if it stops to pick people up at Royal? or is it right to the City Walk?
Boats have always been dedicated to one resort only every time I have been there.

The only time we shared a boat for SF and RP was a very late night at HHN, 2022. So , it does happen, but we've never had it happen first thing in the morning, but who knows. I'd think it would likely be too full already to stop. We do however tend to walk first thing in the morning when possible, just to be safe

They share for Sapphire and Royal frequently, just not sure if they will do the first boat of the day.

Apparently it’s not a frequent occurrence, and we’ve certainly never experienced it once in all of our trips.

I asked the Manager this morning at the boats and she said it’s very rare they share boats between hotels, only in exceptional circumstances and she can count on one hand how many times it’s happened.

I‘m glad to hear that.

Yeah we started staying at Sapphire Falls now and have never shared boats with another hotel as of yet anyway. It is one thing that makes their boat transportation so efficient

Apparently it’s not a frequent occurrence, and we’ve certainly never experienced it once in all of our trips.

I asked the Manager this morning at the boats and she said it’s very rare they share boats between hotels, only in exceptional circumstances and she can count on one hand how many times it’s happened.

I‘m glad to hear that.
that’s weird it’s happened to me a couple times, so i assumed it was a frequent thing but glad to hear i’m wrong and it shouldn’t be an issue on my next trip 😊 thank you for calling!!

that’s weird it’s happened to me a couple times, so i assumed it was a frequent thing but glad to hear i’m wrong and it shouldn’t be an issue on my next trip 😊 thank you for calling!!

I think you must have been unlucky.

We certainly didn`t experience it this trip either, not sure if it was a peak holiday instance where it happens, but generally no, it`s not common.

I didn`t call, I spoke personally to the manager on the boat dock we know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter