Sarah Palin hates animals!

Tink & Goofy

Some days there isn't enough pixie dust.
While living in AK, Governor Sarah Palin mentioned that she hunts. She has never denied shooting kittens and polar bear cubs!

CUTE_KITTENS023.JPG.jpg

Palin has been interviewed many times and while she's never come out and actually admitted shooting kittens for sport, since she's never said she hasn't I think we should come to our own conclusions!

popcorn::

I think we'll be hearing a statement of denunciation from the Defense of Kittens Fund very shortly!

PETA publicly supports her shooting of kittens, as long as they are pure bred kittens.

She's also never denied not getting tranq'd on gin and tonics and using kittens as lawn darts.

I have it on good authority that she is forcing kittens into military service.
kittygun.jpg

mccain_logo3-1.png

Read My Lipstick!

Because the Kitties have NO OTHER OPTIONS!
I say we should lobby for free education for kittens so they're not forced to serve their country.
They can go to law school and get a real job...like a community organizer.

I say we should lobby for free education for kittens so they're not forced to serve their country.

She's trying to round them up for school.
rabbitschool.jpg

mccain_logo3-1.png

I was a Community Organizer in Wasilla back in 1982. NOBODY from the McCain Campaign asked me my opinion of Palin!:headache: This proves she wasnt properly vetted.

I would have told them that Sarah use to be head chef @ the local 'Chinese Take Out!':rolleyes1

Kittens are now being forced to play hockey in Alaska. Without helmets. Using smaller kittens as pucks. Where will this madness end?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter