• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Saratoga and general Disney Springs boat service

Cindra

Mouseketeer
I stayed at Saratoga Springs over this past weekend and was surprised that there was no boat service running to Disney Springs. Was also surprised to see that there was no boat service at all running in the Springs area. The boat service doesn't even show at all on the map I was given at check-in.

Does anyone know if the boat service shut-down is temporary or have any information at all about it. I have another trip booked later this year with an elderly family member and lack of boat service to the Springs may have me re-thinking my room plans.

I don’t think boat service will be gone permanently but hard to say how long the temporary closure will last. No official word from WDW so nobody knows if those boats will start running again sometime this year, or maybe not until later unfortunately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter