• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Saratoga Springs food court

They have a quick service food area called the The Artist's Palette, located in the carriage house building. They have a breakfast and lunch menu. You can look menu up online. Probably one of the better quick service places that I have ate at.

They serve dinner too, although I think the dinner menu is the same as the lunch. It's nice, and they're open quite late.

They have a quick service food area called the The Artist's Palette, located in the carriage house building. They have a breakfast and lunch menu. You can look menu up online. Probably one of the better quick service places that I have ate at.
Thank you, most appreciated

The Artist's Palette is actually very good. They also have a sit-down, full service restaurant - The Turf Club, which I think is a hidden gem. It opens for dinner at 5:00 p.m.

It's decent.

I consider it a food court and don't know what differentiates it other than it being smaller than one at a value.

It's decent.

I consider it a food court and don't know what differentiates it other than it being smaller than one at a value.
Most people who've come from Values don't consider the QS here (or at most Deluxes) a food court, though. It has a smaller menu, fewer "stations," etc. etc.

Most people who've come from Values don't consider the QS here (or at most Deluxes) a food court, though. It has a smaller menu, fewer "stations," etc. etc.

I've been to all the types of resorts. AP is like a smaller food court to me. :) Just validating the OP's use of the word. :)

Its got some grocery type items, it's got food to grab, food to be made, etc.

We were just there in July and thought it was good. We had breakfast and dinner there. Not as an extensive a menu as mentioned above but there were a number of choices. The nice part is that there is the "store" section which gives a little more variety.

We went SSR in2015 and he quick service food court was pretty good, well we were happy with the selection, the restaurant on the other hand was a real hidden gem without a doubt one of our fav meals of the holiday, well worth a visit, we are considering returning in our impeding trip, and we are staying at POFQ. Hth

we just spent 3 weeks at SSR - we actually liked their quick service food court a lot...
of course, it's not nearly as good as pop century, but it does have a nice selection..

also, note that if you don't see something on the menu, you should ask the servers behind the counter...
there were things that weren't on the menu that they offer...so you need to ask..

and if you're on the dining plan, they had a lot nice things as snacks...(like a pint of haagen dazs ice cream was a snack)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter