Saratoga Springs Resort Publix Delivery

LordBaltimore

Earning My Ears
Has anyone on here had Publix Delivery to Saratoga Springs Resort, do you know if they can deliver win and beer?

We ordered through Publix via Instacart and you have to show your ID to the driver at resort reception (Poly in that case). I'd guess it's the same for direct via Publix.

Yes you can order but you do have to meet the driver with your ID. We stayed at SSR in August and they drove right to my building to drop off. If you don't want to be there then garden grocer is the only option for delivery of beer/wine.

Yes you can order but you do have to meet the driver with your ID. We stayed at SSR in August and they drove right to my building to drop off. If you don't want to be there then garden grocer is the only option for delivery of beer/wine.
This was the same for us. It's nice when they come right to your building. Also happened at OKW. Although one time at SSR we had to meet them at check-in. It might have to do with the driver.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter