Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa less the spa

davper

DIS Veteran
How can they continue to call this place the Saratoga Resort & Spa if they don't have a spa?

Was planning a trip for my wife's birthday and was going to give her a day at the spa only to learn that there is no more spa.

How can they continue to call this place the Saratoga Resort & Spa if they don't have a spa?

Was planning a trip for my wife's birthday and was going to give her a day at the spa only to learn that there is no more spa.
Well, there is a spa there, they just haven’t re opened it. Disney still has restaurants they haven’t reopened.

I called and spoke with the spa at GF yesterday. She said they haven't reopened any of the other spa's on property yet. Also, they had zero availability for appointments at GF, so they need to get it together. There is absolutely zero reason to have one spa open and not get the other ones operational. I also called Mandara at the Swan and Dolphin, left a message two days ago, have yet to receive a call back. I booked a couples massage off property.

What restaurants on property owned by Disney haven't reopened yet? I didn't think there were any left (that will ever reopen).

Other restaurants have limited hours now. Garden Grill at Epcot is lunch and dinner, no more breakfast. That was our favorite breakfast place. I understood when Epcot was opening at 11:00 AM, but it now opens at 08:30. So one morning during our trip I make a Garden Grill breakfast. We drive and bring the supplies with us., yes we bring a Mickey waffle maker. When we stay in a 1 bedroom or larger, I make cinnamon buns, Mickey waffles, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, tater tots (potato barrels), coffee and fresh fruit and toast. I know GG doesn’t have toast. I make extra and we usually eat it for a few days.

Other restaurants have limited hours now. Garden Grill at Epcot is lunch and dinner, no more breakfast. That was our favorite breakfast place. I understood when Epcot was opening at 11:00 AM, but it now opens at 08:30. So one morning during our trip I make a Garden Grill breakfast. We drive and bring the supplies with us., yes we bring a Mickey waffle maker. When we stay in a 1 bedroom or larger, I make cinnamon buns, Mickey waffles, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, tater tots (potato barrels), coffee and fresh fruit and toast. I know GG doesn’t have toast. I make extra and we usually eat it for a few days.
I really wanted to treat my family to Garden Grill breakfast next week, but sadly you are correct and it's not open.

Also Hoop Dee Doo has not reopened.

I really wanted to treat my family to Garden Grill breakfast next week, but sadly you are correct and it's not open.

Also Hoop Dee Doo has not reopened.
Hoop Dee Doo has been reopened since June. I think it closed with the campground closing for the Hurricane, but I thought everything reopened again last week.

Hoop Dee Doo has been reopened since June. I think it closed with the campground closing for the Hurricane, but I thought everything reopened again last week.
I had heard that it opined in June, but I have been trolling it, and it seems to be only open a few days a week and I have not once managed to find an open reservation - and that's been looking at every show and every day of the week. Maybe I am just having really bad luck.

I had heard that it opined in June, but I have been trolling it, and it seems to be only open a few days a week and I have not once managed to find an open reservation - and that's been looking at every show and every day of the week. Maybe I am just having really bad luck.
I've seen reservations for it available periodically.

I don't know about reservations, but it's definitely operating

I think Marrakesh is still closed as well.
The company that operated Marrakesh went bankrupt during COVID-19, so Disney took over that space. They’ve used it for miscellaneous things but nothing like a restaurant. So Marrakesh is probably gone for good, but I hope that a similar restaurant will open there “someday” because we really liked their food.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter