• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Saratoga Springs

Drr10

Earning My Ears
My home resort is SSR and will be coming down from Jersey in December solo. I just checked in and I noticed I could not request The Paddock as my preferred place to stay. I know they have been adding Keurigs to the rooms but if I don't know where I will be staying, I don't know what coffee to purchase. I usually stop at Walmart from Airport and load up on coffee, water, etc so I don't have to go out and waste time later. Anyone know if all the rooms have Keurigs?

I am unaware of any change to Keurigs or, if that has occurred, which rooms have Keurigs. However, as far as making room requests are concerned, it is best to ignore the online request page, which allows only limited requests, and, instead, contact MS and put in your request.

I haven't been in one in person, but the video tour of a refurbished studio didn't show a Keurig. Just a standard drip coffeemaker.

Was in Congress Park refurbished room last month, 1-bdrm. The room had a standard drip coffee maker with flat bottom basket. Coffee that is provided in in filter pack not a pod.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter