Saratoga Springs

klynn

DIS Veteran
Is there a grocery store within walking distance? If not, is there a store that delivers? Thanks!

There is a small gift shop that has grocery items. Not a huge selection, and somewhat pricey. Of course, it's cheaper than renting a car or taking a cab,....

I have never used it, but people here recommend a service called, i think,
wegoshop.com. They deliver to the resorts. Try their website, or use the search here for help.

We found what we needed at the resort. They had eggs, some fresh fruit, bread, juice and wine. They also had lunch meat, and frozen pizzas and other convenience foods. We thought the selection was pretty good considering the convenience.
We loved this resort. Have a great time!

We love www.wegoshop.com

They will do all your shopping and deliver it right to your room for a very, very reasonable fee. We've used them many times without a single problem. They will get absolutely anything you ask for - and you even pick the store you want them to shop at.

Another vote for wegoshop. We used them for the first time in September. They were great.

I'm interested in using wegoshop, but I'm not sure I understand it. How do I know what store to tell them to use (I live in New England and I'm pretty sure the supermarkets aren't the same in FL). Also, do you give them the exact item you need (including size, etc.)? Or do they have a shopping list you can work from? :confused3 Thanks!

Goodings is about a 30 minute walk from SSR (20 min from DTD). A taxi would cost about $8-9 each way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter