• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory Pizzas

wd1972

Earning My Ears
Hello,

Can you order a Family-style Pizza with 2 quick service credits? And what exactly do you get? I thought we did this last time we stayed there. But Disney included deserts with the QS meals back then.

Thanks in advance

You can order pizza, it is delivered to your room and costs 2 QS credits. Way over priced in my opinion since you can walk over and pay cash. I pulled this from the Sassagoula Floatworks menu directly.
Pizza
Cheese Pizza - individual $7.99; family-style $13.99
Pepperoni Pizza - individual $9.99; family-style $15.49
Cajun Bayou Pizza - topped with blackened chicken and andouille sausage, family-style $17.99
French Quarter Pizza - topped with salami, mortadella, ham and olive salad; family-style $17.99

You can order pizza from outside Disney. Flippers is great and will deliver to the lobby.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter