Sassagoula Pizza Express

Does anyone know if this is still in operation for the port Orleans resorts?
Not sure but if it is or if its the same low quality as it used to be at the old insane prices but you would be doing yourself a favor by ordering your pies from a better quality and much cheaper local off site business. They will deliver to the lobby.

Not sure but if it is or if its the same low quality as it used to be at the old insane prices but you would be doing yourself a favor by ordering your pies from a better quality and much cheaper local off site business. They will deliver to the lobby.
Thank you for the heads up!

Maybe I am in the minority but I liked ordering from here while staying at OKW and SSR. Loved being able to get chicken parm and a salad delivered to my room when it was pouring outside :)

When Port Orleans reopened, we went and got pizza from the food court, and it was burnt, really bad. They remade it and it was still burnt just not as much. They seemed to have a problem with the open temp and I don't know if that is still the case or not. Hope they fixed it. I used to like their pizza before covid, the pizza after they reopened didn't seem the same. There was no rise in the crust and the dough was just different, less cheese, and burned.

Maybe I am in the minority but I liked ordering from here while staying at OKW and SSR. Loved being able to get chicken parm and a salad delivered to my room when it was pouring outside :)
I was talking about the pizza specifically

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter