Saturday and Sunday after Thanksgiving

Tink3815

DIS Veteran
Will the parks be crazy busy on these days like around Easter and Christmas? I am mainly interested in Guardians of Galaxy and Star Wars and a few others since we have not visited since Feb 2020 before Covid.

Will the parks be crazy busy on these days like around Easter and Christmas? I am mainly interested in Guardians of Galaxy and Star Wars and a few others since we have not visited since Feb 2020 before Covid.
Those are our first days and I would imagine…yes.

Yes. Sunday less so, because many people will fly home that day. We have been to the parks the days after Thanksgiving.

Yes. Thanksgiving is a popular time to visit. Some end their trip the dates you are asking about and others begin their trip at Thanksgiving and have it carry through the following week.

Yes. Thanksgiving is a popular time to visit. Some end their trip the dates you are asking about and others begin their trip at Thanksgiving and have it carry through the following week.
This exactly. Thanksgiving Day with family in NC. Black Friday starts 10 days at Disney.

Is anyone else watching the weather forecasts. 11-23 to 11-29. Last week rainy most days. Over the weekend flipped to sunny each day. Today we have rain about half the time. At least it will be warm....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter