Saturday Closing Times at MK in October

Roy Disney

Mouseketeer
According to MDE, closing time at MK for Saturday October 6th is 9:00 pm.

Why so early?
If there are no longer any slow times, then shouldn’t the park stay open later?

I checked Saturday’s in September and MK either closes at 8 pm or 9 pm.

Hoping they modify this when it gets closer.

It is way too early for October, or even September, hours to be finalized. My first trip this year is in June and those hours aren't even final yet and really aren't until day of. But most changes will be made about 15-30 days out from the beginning of the month.

Btw, you can do a search of previous years hours and it may give you an idea of what to expect though Disney does seem to be offering less and less later closings so take those with a grain of salt.

According to MDE, closing time at MK for Saturday October 6th is 9:00 pm.

Why so early?
If there are no longer any slow times, then shouldn’t the park stay open later?

I checked Saturday’s in September and MK either closes at 8 pm or 9 pm.

Hoping they modify this when it gets closer.

I happen to have my MK times guide from 2017 Oct 15-21 week. Because it closed early for parties Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, was open till midnight Monday and Saturday and 11:00 Wednesday. I suspect there was EMH Wednesday night also until 1 AM, bit can't remember for sure. I'm sure they will extend your hours, but maybe not until a month before!

We have seen park hours change up to and including the same day. We go every Oct and the hours are usually extended for non-party evenings for MK as the date gets closer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter