• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Saturday Non Park day in Jan

ItsOnlyMoney

Mouseketeer
I've planned a non park day on a Saturday at the end of Jan.
I thought of trying for a dinner ressie at Wine Bar George but haven't anything planned for the day. Any suggestions?

Resort hopping around the monorail loop. Start around lunchtime and grab a drink and food at each resort. :smickey: Just make sure you head out before the crowds exit MK. Unless you enjoy cramming into a monorail car.

It depends on what you are into:
sports: golf, mini-golf, fishing, marathon, bowling, ESPN Club, WWS/ESPN Zone, etc
shopping: DS (DTD), area outlet malls, large scale malls
drinking: Jellyrolls, Raglan Road, monorail tour of resorts, walking tour of resorts in the Boardwalk area
movies: DS (DTD) 24 screen theater some with meals served by waiters
night clubbing: Jellyrolls, Atlantic Dance, Raglan Road, Citywalk
resort tours: monorail tour of resorts, Boardwalk around the lake tour of resorts, horse drawn tour of FWC, AKL/AKV
offsite: Gaylord Palms Resort, Citywalk, swamp tour
eating: Formal GF 5* Chef's Table @ V&As

Thanks. I didn't know about the movies at DS or the swamp tour.
This puts a lot of choices in one spot. Good to know

Not sure if this is something that would be interested to you. But myself and my SO typically, go-to the Deluxe resorts and check out their merchandise. They have some stuff that the most places dont have. Plus they seem to have some of the best bars/lounges to stop and eat/drink

Last edited:

eating: Formal GF 5* Chef's Table @ V&As

Unfortunately, not yet an option. V&A's hasn't reopened yet.

Besides, the minimum for CT is a party of 2.

On our fall trip, we encountered a former server there who said they expect callbacks this month or next with a possible reopening in March.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter