Save VMK headquarters

Disneychick74

AKA "Blue" or "Miss Blue"
There is an official SAVE VMK site now.
It has all the Disney Contact info, Email addresses and phone #'s and even a form letter that you can just sign your name too, as well as an online petition and signature banners like the one I have now!
So ALL the info you need to FIGHT is all in one easy to locate place!
Pass the word...the VMK forums that have once been divided need to come together and WORK as a TEAM if this is going to happen!
Go check it out!

CloiePooh you are pure genius! This is wonderful - we need to keep this information at the top of the threads. A sticky for an emergency time such as this? :confused3 Just saying...

Just to clear things up that is not my sight lol
Just some info I found and thought we could all put to good use :)

I dont want to sticky any of these and the reason is, I did one earlier and it goes to the very top and we dont notice it @_@

If they all start to fall, dont worry I am watching :)

Oh, I knew that! You are just fantastic at finding these great resources. How wonderful to have everything so centralized! Someone was busy into the wee hours on this one! Woot!:woohoo:

ETA: Thanks Aengus!

I would like everyone to consider signing this as a "call to action".

In my line of work, our members are often asked to sign a "Call to Action" when we are trying to get a piece of legislation passed or we want our voice to be heard. Often, the letter is already written and only requires the signautre.

We have gotten a lot of concerns and bills passed because of this. Believe it or not, this sort of campaign CAN work.

The site itself contains many valuable addresses and websites in one location. This will become helpful to those seeking where to write, who to call.

For those who may believe nothing can be done at this point, think again. Disney has made many decisions that were pulled at the last minute. Or they have made a decision and then gone back and changed their decision. Case in point with the Disney Stores - originally owned by the Disney Company, sold to Hoops Retail in 2004 - now being purchased back by the Disney Company.

There are always possibilities.

There is an official SAVE VMK site now.
It has all the Disney Contact info, Email addresses and phone #'s and even a form letter that you can just sign your name too, as well as an online petition and signature banners like the one I have now!
So ALL the info you need to FIGHT is all in one easy to locate place!
Pass the word...the VMK forums that have once been divided need to come together and WORK as a TEAM if this is going to happen!
Go check it out!

Sticky this please Mods.
We don't have much time to search for this information.

sticking is honestly a bad idea, it goes way up to the top where we are all not used to looking.

Keeping it active is honestly the best way.

I stickied a thread earlier and it actually hurt the thread.

tyvm for the great site.

Ppl there are only 200 signatures. Plz go sign the petition.

Aengus is right I personally always wiz right by stickies unless it is something I am specifically looking for lol

Aengus is right I personally always wiz right by stickies unless it is something I am specifically looking for lol

exactly we go to the stickies if we are looking for it, but our eyes zoom down to where the new posts start :)

This is a great resource - the only way we can save this game is to get organized and stay focused.

Thank you for finding it CloiePooh!

Giving this a little bump so it stays near the top.

I just went and sgned the petition and I also just did my hubby Space_Grumpy who is right here with me. Thanks for putting this up for us.

Come on everyone please sign this petition!!

The word is really starting to spread already! People are all over VMK spreading the word about this site. And people are doing it surprisingly well so as not to be speaking of a website hehe! :woohoo: A resourceful bunch we are! King and I have been in several places where talk of Save VMK Today has come up! Woot! :goodvibes

please write in everyone - the more people that write - the better they listen to us.

By the way, how do you make the banner show up in your signature. I evidently do not understand how it works in this forum.

you need to pur
after the link :)

My mom just signed and called to let us know the petition is already up to 411! And we are just getting started! This is the absolute right way to do this. Hugs friends Hugs :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter