Savi’s booking before 60 days?

Hali55DIS

Earning My Ears
Has anyone booked Savi’s at 70 days?

MDE app is telling me I can book Savi’s in 1 day which will be our 70 day mark, not 60 days…but the CM told me 60 days when we booked our package, and the current availability calendar pretty clearly shows only 60 days out…

Is the app just glitchy??

You can make bookings for dining, savi's, etc, starting 60 days from the start of your disney hotel stay, up to a maximum of 10 days. this is also known as 60+10.

At least that is how it has been explained to me, and why my booking window opens March 2 (60 days ahead of May 1), even though I won't be at HS until May 4th.

Exactly, that was my understanding as well! But MDE app is showing I can book at 70 days, not 60+10 (my 60 day is not until next week).

I am on property but my 60 day mark is not until next week as my trip starts April 26.

I’ve entered in Genie “my day” that I plan to book Savi’s and Oga’s on the 4th day of our trip, i.e. , 60+4. MDE app shows that in 8 days (which is 60 days from my first day on property) I can book Oga’s (makes sense) but on the same screen it says I can book Savi’s in 1 day. That’s the part that I don’t understand and wonder if the app is just wrong. I guess we’ll find out at midnight!

You can currently book up to Apirl 18 according the Savi's current availability on the website. I would assume something with the app is off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter