Savi’s Lightsaber Dimensions

shrinkydinky

Disney Dreamer
We’re doing the Savi’s Lightsaber experience in April. I read they no longer give you nice carry bags, just plastic bags. So I found some look-a-like black lightsaber bags on Amazon. I was thinking of adding foam to the inside but want to make sure they will fit the lightsabers we will be building. Would someone please provide me with the dimensions of their sword from Savi’s? Thank you so much. 😊

That’s good, except I already purchased the ones on Amazon. 🙄 Do you know if the nicer $50 canvas bags are back in stock there? They are still showing out of stock on the Shop Disney app.

Canvas bags are back. They’re thin, but the foam noodle is doing the hard work. Also, we had ours shipped home from the shop at our resort. I can’t recommend that enough if you have a lot of stuff. I must have given them 6 bags full of stuff we got at Disney shops and 2 sabers and shipping was only $36 for ALL OF IT! 😳

We do plan on shipping a bunch of stuff home. We’ve been saving Disney gift cards for 3 years and have lots of shopping to do. 😀

We do plan on shipping a bunch of stuff home. We’ve been saving Disney gift cards for 3 years and have lots of shopping to do. 😀
I admit, shopping is the most favorite part of my Disney trips. I just like to get into parks to shop. I pay to give them money. I’m clearly sick in the head. 🤕😵‍💫

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter