Savi’s Workshop Reservation-HELP

Litsitalitsita

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! So my family and I will be heading to WDW in July for the first time and my little brother is beyond excited to build a light saber unfortunately even though I’m 53 days out there are no reservations available! We will be at HS on July 22nd and are hoping to snag 2 last minute reservations!

I guess I’m not sure what the question is here? Just keep checking in case someone cancels. If not, go first thing when you get to the park and ask if they have any same day availability. Good luck.

:tink: Here's hoping you get a reservation! If not, depending on how old he is, he might be satisfied with building one at Tatooine Traders at the Star Tours exit. And if he wants to play with it, rather than put it up on a wall, it might be better for that purpose as well!

I want to see how fast each reservation goes now when they allow out of state visitors. I have not checked yet bu will be checking in the next couple of days

Hi everyone! So my family and I will be heading to WDW in July for the first time and my little brother is beyond excited to build a light saber unfortunately even though I’m 53 days out there are no reservations available! We will be at HS on July 22nd and are hoping to snag 2 last minute reservations!
I've been trying for a resi to Savi on July 22nd since my time opened... I haven't been able to get anything yet.

Check when reservations open each day. It's not at 6AM for Savi's, its at midnight. And remember you can open the search up to the whole block you're there. Though it's still not a guarantee. When I made mine for June I got on at midnight when my 60 day window opened and there was no availability until the 4th day of my trip. I've been checking and re-checking since then to try and move it, but I've had no luck yet.

My best suggestion is to look every day, multiple times a day, but I will relate our experience. We booked Savi’s for the end of our 10 day trip when the 60 day window opened, but decided weeks later that we wanted one at the beginning as well. Nothing was available. I checked everyday multiple times and nothing.....then bam, about 2-3 days before our trip, on the day I wanted, times kept popping up but it wasn't a time I wanted, then after about the 4th time looking that day a 7pm popped up and I snagged it. Also on the day of our 1st build the CM asked us if my guest wanted to build also as they have 2 open spaces. So go to Savis first thing the day you go and check with the CM for any open appt, that day if you cant book ahead of time. You may get lucky.

If you can't get a reservation keep checking with Savi's on your Studios day. I could not get reservations for my two boys who wanted to build a lightsaber. We checked back often (after we discovered this option at about 3 pm) and eventually were able to leave a phone number to call if there were no shows. No guarantee but both boys were called back to build within 90 minutes. They even got to build at the same time.

More Savi’s spots for the end of July just popped up this morning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter