Savi's and Oga's Cancelation Thread

auntyjenn

Dreaming of Disney
Is there a Savi's and /or Oga's cancelation thread here? Can we start one?

Thanks!

Following. All my reservations somehow got deleted so I'm hoping for either a 5/3 or 5/7 savis and ogas

Following. All my reservations somehow got deleted so I'm hoping for either a 5/3 or 5/7 savis and ogas
Agree, did you call?
If you have a copy of the reservation #, guest services may be able to help and figure out what happened.

I saw Savi's open for the week of May 8th after the hours changed, but I never saw Oga's open up : (. Maybe I'll at least go over and see if they'll let me peek inside if its super early and they're not busy...

Cancellation Thread Guidelines

Since this has become the place to list cancellations for Savi's Workshop and Ogas Cantina we are going to set it up like a regular cancellation thread.

1. Please list ONLY what you are cancelling, not what you want. Any 'requests' will be deleted. This makes it much easier for people to know if what they're looking for is hopefully becoming available
  2. Please list: Location, Date, # of guests on original reservation plus when you plan to cancel
  3. If you see a cancellation you are interested in, please PM the poster, do not contact them on this thread
  4. Once a reservation is dropped, please update your original post identifying this.
I hope many are able to coordinate a successful drop and pick up of cancelled Savi's and Ogas reservations!!

I will be cancelling a Savi’s reservation for 4/25 at 5:25. It’s for one person. Plan to drop tomorrow by 5:00 pm.

Need a Ogas for 6 for 5/6, but at this point will take as low as three, just so I can get some of our group in. This is our only Studios day :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter