• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Savi's and Oga's Cantina Reservations

woody64

DIS Veteran
Happy New Year! I'm planning our quick trip in early March and have a questions about Savi's and Oga's reservations. We are 4 adults and currently have 2 Savi's reservations to make lightsabers at 6:45 pm. I can get Oga's reservation at 7:15 pm. I'm assuming this is too close together but could it be done? What if we showed up late to Oga's due to Savi's delay? Thanks for any advice or help.

Happy New Year! I'm planning our quick trip in early March and have a questions about Savi's and Oga's reservations. We are 4 adults and currently have 2 Savi's reservations to make lightsabers at 6:45 pm. I can get Oga's reservation at 7:15 pm. I'm assuming this is too close together but could it be done? What if we showed up late to Oga's due to Savi's delay? Thanks for any advice or help.
Don't plan on going to Oga's that close to your lightsaber reservation. It's a 20+ minute experience that you can't rush through since it's a group effort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter