Savi's Workshop hours question

jess20k

DIS Veteran
Hi, I was able to get a reservation for my son at Savi's at 9:05pm. But, the park is listed as closing at 8:00pm. I am assuming they are letting people stay in the park until then, but it just seems weird to me that they are allowing an hour past closing for the start time of the reservation. Has anyone done this? If so what was the procedure?

Not weird, totally standard. Just hang out, walk around the park until it's time for your reservation.

Hi, I was able to get a reservation for my son at Savi's at 9:05pm. But, the park is listed as closing at 8:00pm. I am assuming they are letting people stay in the park until then, but it just seems weird to me that they are allowing an hour past closing for the start time of the reservation. Has anyone done this? If so what was the procedure?

We just had a 9:05 on Thursday. We entered the park just before it closed at 8, went into some stores, and had an 8:30 reservation at Oga’s. On our way into GE, a CM did stop us and ask where we were heading - we said we we had a Savi’s reservation and she waved us on. We left Oga’s at 9 and checked in at Savi’s. After we finished there, we were directed out of GE - we were unfortunately not allowed to go to the front of the Millennium Falcon to take photos.

Thanks! I just did not think things would start a reservation time after park closing. That makes me feel better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter