Savi's Workshop reservations

Athenaa

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! I'm heading back to DLR for the first time since 2018 in 61 days. I have searched far and wide to get the answer to this question: what time, PST, do Savi's Workshop reservations open? I've found posts here and at other websites that say 12 am, 3 am, 6 am, and 7 am. The 12 am times are all from Disney World posts, so I was afraid those were EST. Anyway, if anyone actually knows when they drop, I would really appreciate it if you would post it here. Thank you. :)

This isn't exactly what you're asking but... I don't know the time they open but I also don't think it matters. Savi's at DL appears to be WIDE OPEN for just about any time slot on just about any day including upcoming holiday weekends so I don't think you need to stress about being online right when they drop (whenever that is).

Does anyone know if they will ship the lightsaber back to your hotel if staying onsite? Also, how important is an advanced reservation?

They don't drop like restaurant reservations do. Just look up Savi's on the Disneyland website, and there will be a link for reservations on their savi's page. I think you can do it a few months in advance.

They don't drop like restaurant reservations do. Just look up Savi's on the Disneyland website, and there will be a link for reservations on their savi's page. I think you can do it a few months in advance.
Ok, thanks. My wife wants to make a reservation but I don’t want to have to commit to something else (i.e. Dining) if we can just schedule the day of or walk up to do at our leisure. I also hope we can have them shipped back to the DLH, so I am not having to drag my kids’ around.

I'm not sure if they ever have open spots on the same day. Maybe someone else can clarify. We're planning on doing it at the end of the night so we can just take it right back to DLH. Plus it will be fun seeing it in the dark :)
That’s actually a good idea. Maybe we will schedule one for the evening.

Agree with the suggestion to do it in the evening- they look super cool at night and I've seen some great photos taken with lightsabers in GE, in front of the castle etc. at night and you don't have to worry about what to do with it.

I believe they do take walkups.

I would also suggest doing it right before dark. Our pictures in front of the Millennial Falcon are the best we have ever had.

Another suggestion is the canvas carrying case that you purchase separately. It protects your investment better than the pool noodle one given for free.

Trying to book Savi's Workshop and the whole week of June 20th, there are no reservations. Am I. missing something? I checked last night and there were tons of times. ????!!! Anyone have any idea?

Trying to book Savi's Workshop and the whole week of June 20th, there are no reservations. Am I. missing something? I checked last night and there were tons of times. ????!!! Anyone have any idea?
June 20th should go live today at 6am PDT. You still have a little over an hour before they should be released.

We booked day-of back in March without a problem.
But do note that you should book a reservation on the app or website, even if it is day-of. CMs at Savi's check-in told several walk-up guests while we were there that rarely (maybe never?) accept non-reservation walk-ups.

But do note that you should book a reservation on the app or website, even if it is day-of. CMs at Savi's check-in told several walk-up guests while we were there that rarely (maybe never?) accept non-reservation walk-ups.
Yes, we booked at about noon for a 7:15pm session. It was perfect because by the time we were done it was dark and DD had a great photoshoot.

Can you accompany someone on a reservation? My son (14) wants to build a lightsaber with his saved-up souvenir money. He is the only one in our party who wants to but doesn't want to go alone.

Can you accompany someone on a reservation? My son (14) wants to build a lightsaber with his saved-up souvenir money. He is the only one in our party who wants to but doesn't want to go alone.

Yes, a builder can bring in one guest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter