Saw something unforgivable

Other than random ads, I only see posts on Facebook from my friends (very limited to family & a few close friends) or a few people I follow. Never had a problem like this, though the ads can be annoying.

I was disturbed in Snow White how the huntsman was told to kill Snow White and bring the queen her heart. Very graphic.

My
I was disturbed in Snow White how the huntsman was told to kill Snow White and bring the queen her heart. Very graphic.

Actually, as a small child, Sleeping Beauty scared the hell outta me. Malificent was creepy! And don't get me started on that scene where Sleeping Beauty followed the spooky light to her slumber...

I'd say it's different when the video is for scientific/educational purposes, but not when it's posted with no warning, seemingly for shock value. I can't speak for this video, but nature shows don't tend to get close in on the really grisly stuff.
Well some of those videos are staged and not really scientific.

The most famous example - is Disney

"According to a 1983 investigation by Canadian Broadcasting Corporation producer Brian Vallee, the lemming scenes were faked. The lemmings supposedly committing mass suicide by leaping into the ocean were actually thrown off a cliff by the Disney filmmakers. The epic "lemming migration" was staged using careful editing, tight camera angles and a few dozen lemmings running on snow covered lazy-Susan style turntable."

And as I'm reading this thread, an ad on this page including a person holding a snake.

Even some Mutual of Omaha predator scenes were staged by sacrificing prey. They admitted as much with the disclaimer such as “all scenes, whether actual or recreated, depict authenticated facts.”

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter