SawThe Oct. Thread... November Anyone?

KDawnLily

<font color=CC99CC>One heck of a DIS TF poet!<br><
I saw the October thread and was so excited about our trip in Nov. I thought.. Why not ask.. so here goes..
Anyone going in November?
We are heading out on Nov. 7 and will be back Nov. 23. ASMo..(hopefully Toy Story building) to celebrate my DS 6th birthday.(the little "Honeymoon at Poly. souvenier" as we like to call him).
:Pinkbounc

We'll be there for Thanksgiving and also for my brother-in-law's Disney wedding! :) Only 203 more days!! ;)

We just booked and got the air tickets last night! We will be at CBR from the 11th-17th. Ah - can't wait to start planning out my PS ressies!

I'm glad that I'm not the only DISer to be going in Nov. Was worried that maybe you all knew something about Nov. that I didn't.
Anyone else heading Mickey's way in NOV.?

Hope to be there Nov. 2-9. Two days at AKL and the rest at the Polynesian. Am hoping for a very nice AP rate. They hooked us when they up-graded us during the CBR rehab. Have never split a stay before but am so excited about trying out AKL. Had dinner at Boma's and just loved the theming and feel of AKL.

Forget the turkey, we're arriving on Thanksgiving Day! DBIL, DSIL, and DN coming with us. Can't wait we always have a great time when we're together! WL here we come!

We'll be there November 23- 28 for Thanksgiving week! Not sure where we're staying yet- we haven't called ourselves to change our res.- yet. This is a family trip and we are discussing our options. Can't wait to see Mickey again.....

Planning to be there November 9-15. Got to use that annual pass again before it expires 01/03/04!

:wave:

Thanksgiving at the WL!!!!!

Nov 26-30 (Wed- Sun) and celebrating DS's 6th b-day at Chef Mickey.
My mom and her DH have decided to join us!!! We will be calling to see if she can get a room at WL Hope we aren't too late.

We will be at CBR November 15-22. My Brother, Sister-in-law, her Mom, and my 3 year old nephew will be with us.

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I plan to wear a lime green ribbon on my pin lanyard and hope to see some.

I can't wait. We will be there from Nov. 14 to the 22. I cannot wait to share Disney with my 4 year old. This will be her first trip, and my first in 6 years. The only thing I am nervous about is that I will hopefully be about 5 months pregnant when we go and I hope I can handle all the activity. I'm just so excited!

Jennifer

We will be there for NJ week and a little extra.
Oct 30th - NOV 10th
Not sure yet on accomodations, but got Plane tickets for $180 PP round trip out of JFK including all taxes and fees. Jet Blue. As cheap as $160 available (I think) until Dec 16th. Sale ends soon. We already have out AP's just hoping for good discounts on room and or villa onsite.

Married on Nov. 1 and Honeymoon from November 3 till the 13th @ the AKL. It seems so far away. I wonder if it will be even less busy in November because of most people bumping their vacations up to take advantage of the FT Packages? I sure hope so. It will be awesome no matter what.:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter