SB: Are Disney Store stickers acid free?

Fiona R from UK

Mouseketeer
I have a couple of stickers of Dopey and Grumpy from a UK Disney Store, could I use them in an album, are they acid free?

Have you used the "free" stickers from WDW in your albums?

I also have some fancier ones (embossed with metllic bits) that came with the Snow White video, would it be wise to use them, or is it OK if they are not touching photos?

If it doesn't specifically say they are acid free I would assume they were not. I would still use them, but I would treat them as I would any other memorabilia that was not acid free. :)

One thing I have heard about some sticker brands (particularly Sandy Lion brand, which makes alot of the Disney stickers out there) is that over time their adhesive dries out and then the stickers fall off the page.

If you decide to go ahead and use them, you might want to put a bit of whatever adhesive you use in your books on them before positioning them! Then you won't have to worry about losing them later. . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter