SB- Challenge

d4disney

Earning My Ears
Hi Everybody! Long time - no see! I have missed the board. Now that the kids are in school and vacations are over, I can get back to scrapbooking. When was the last time we had a challenge? Is anybody up for one? I would like to complete at least four 12x12 albums for Christmas gifts. We are short on money and I own thousands of dollars worth of scrapbook supplies (that is only a slight exaggeration). Anyway, it makes sense to put all of those wonderful supplies to good use. I have completed 14 pages since September 1st. Would anyone like to participate? How long shall our challenge last? What should be our starting date? Any takers?

Happy scrapping, d4disney:bounce: :D

I am not quite as prolific a scrapper as many of the others but I love our challenges. It keeps me plugging away.

Chessie

I'll have to pass on this one. I'm in the middle of a big sewing job and dance and cheerleading are both in full swing. That doesn't leave much time for scrapping.

I hope in a few weeks, when my sewing is done and the weather cools down, I can get some serious scrapping done. :)

Well, short term goals are easier for me than long term. Could we just have a September challenge? I've not scrapped all summer and I really need to get going. Four trips and a gazillion rolls of film later and I am waaaay behind!! Ready..set...go!

A September challenge will be great! Short term goals are good for me too. Ok, so far there are three of us. Does anyone else want to participate? I gotta go scrap. I have a long way to go!

Scrapping alot,
d4disney;)

These last couple of weeks have been horrendous for me. I could have just as easily gone back to bed and pulled the covers up over my head.

I made myself get dressed and I set off for the LSS. I took my albums and some pictures with me and cropped there.

I finished 6 pages. I was well pleased with myself.

Chessie

This sounds so cool ~ what is a challenge? If it's anything to motivate me to finish some pages, I'm in. I'm working on three books. One Disney, one family, and one for a special trip we took. I've got the goal of getting up to date on my Disney book before we go this year ~ I'm still scrapping 1999 and haven't started 2000.

:pinkbounc

Dear MiknMinMouse and all, the challenge is : WHO CAN FININSH THE MOST PAGES DURING THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER? But, all of us participating should feel free to modify or add to the challenge. How about that?! I don't have any Disney pages to complete at the moment, but I would be curious to know who all is working on disney pages. How many pages have y'all (you can tell I'm from Texas) completed so far?

As soon as I log off I'm getting started ~ LOL. I'm going to work on last years's Disney trip. I still have about a page or two to finish from 1999 first. I think my problem is going to be running out of room in my book. I'd like to add a few extra pages to my CM album (I'm at the max ~ 40 ~ though right now).

Looking back at the pages I did for 1999 I wish I would have consolidated more and used fewer pictures because that trip was not as special as the 2000 trip (first time with our best friends and their son) and we've got TONS of pictures from that. Can I safely add just a few pages more than recommended does anyone know?

BTW, does the winner of the challege get anything?? <<VBG>>

I'll send 3 sheets of "Me and My Big Ideas" stickers to the winner. If any of you can meat me, that is! Ha!

Get scrappin',
d4disney

Three cheers ~ ya'll motivated me and last night I finally finished my 1999 pictures. I did three pages :-). So now I just have to start 2000. I have just under 2 months til we leave for this year's trip :-))) (BTW for the challenge ~ in case I run out of Disney books, I've still got more in the works) This is GREAT!!!!

D4disney,

Where in Texas are you? I'm in Texas also. I don't know how many pages I'll actually scrap this month. Just started as a CMC and my biggest fear is that I'll be so busy helping other people complete their albums that I'll get behind on my own! I do have a ton of vacation pics to scrap (not disney) that I can start working on after Tuesday when my new sand CM album comes in! I've got the pictures cropped....just gotta get 'em on the pages! Hopefully that will give me a good page total for September.

You go Michelle! I bet you get a lot of pages done this month. I'm in Dallas and have been for a long time. Did you happen to go to the Great American Scrapbook Convention last June? I met with some other girls on this board and we did a crop there. It was so much fun to meet them. We plan to go again next year!

Scrap Alot,
d4disney:D

Ok - not much to brag about, but I got six pages done last night. How is everyone else doing?

I did about 4 more last night then ran out of adhesive, just as I was getting going so I had to hit the Scrapbook Plaza today :-). I'm stocked up and raring to go ~ hopefully tonight I'll get some more done :-)

I've done 22 pages in the month of September, so far! What is everyone's totals? I gotta keep moving if I'm going to scrap 4 albums by Christmas! d4disney

Oyyy and here I thought I was doing good with 8 pages :-). I'm back in busines now so hopefully I can catch up!!!!!

At this rate I'll never catch up.

I have been working on the same 2 pages for the past 3 days. They just aren't looking right. I had something in my head that is just not coming out on the page the way I see it.

Chessie

Chessie, maybe we can help! What are you working on? We could give you some ideas. Or maybe you could move on and then come back to your tough pages. Good luck Chessie and let us know if we can help. d4disney

I went back to work on my scrapbook last night. After watching two days of horror, I HAD to look at something happy. So last night while watching the latest news on the tragedy I worked on my books. I had to stop often to watch the stories of those whose lives were lost ~ it was heartbreaking. I hope all of you are safe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter