SB: Classes I am taking at the Memories expo

chessie

DIS Veteran
I told you I would let you know which classes I will be taking at the Memories expo in Orlando next month and here they are.

We each spent some time looking over the class schedule and indicated the ones that sounded interesting to us. Then we all got together to brainstorm and talk about which classes would be beneficial to add to the class list at the scrapbook store. We decided we would each take 3 different classes for the purpose of teaching and 2 fun classes together.

Here are mine.
Everyone is always asking about what to do with panoramic pictures so that's my first class.
Then I'll be taking a class that boasts the secret uses of vellum.
Thirdly I'm taking a 3D class, now that should be interesting.
For our fun classes we chose Becky Higgens. That was an unanimous choice.

All this and Disney World to boot. Pinch me, I'm dreaming

I am starting to get really! really! excited.

Chessie

Sounds like it will be great fun, The class for panoramic pictures sounds very interesting.

Grover in Winnipeg
:D

were going! I mighta tried harder to go too! (Hmm that would be the 6th trip to Florida this year, do you think i'd have gotten away with it?)

LindaBabe, We're calling it a business trip. lol.

grover, If I can, I'll let you know what we learned about panaramics. People are always asking about what to do with them. That's why we thought that it would be a good class to have in our line-up.

Where do you find out about these expos? I'd love to go to one for a weekend with a buddy. Sounds like fun.

I must have given my email address out when subscribing to Making Memorirs or at some local scrap store because I recieved email notification of the expo in Chicago. You can join their mailing list at: http://www.scrapbookexpo.com/mailinglist.html I have also attended the Midwest Scrapbooking Association's last two conventions; check out their website at: www.scrapbookconvention.com there are great member perks too...discounts at many stores and you can assist at workshops....attending them without the fees! I've also read about week long retreats and cruises for scrapping too! Good luck exploring and happy scrappin'!

The LSS owner gets all sorts of information on these things. When she got the one for Orlando, and being a Disney nut, approached me and a few others that she knew were also Disney nuts. We'll see how things go this year and then maybe we'll make it a trip for the store next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter