SB: Disney album title page

BevS97

disney scrapper
I did this layout recently - It's completely copied from a layout that was sent round an email group I'm in, not an original idea in it, but I do love it.

Title Page

I;ve also scanned quite a few older layouts that I didn't share before and redone my online album, you can see it all here

My Disney Album - so far

Thanks for looking,

Bev:)

Bev,
It's wonderful to look at your pages. Isn't it fun to look back and see your own progression of style. I was one of the first customers in the door at the LSS and I am one of the regulars that hang out there. I love to see how everyone has changed over the time.

Chessie

PS: Bev, I'm taking one of Becky Higgens classes at the Memories expo next month.

I especially like the one of Belle holding your dd. And the "children are the flowers" page.

Chessie - wow, are you meeting BH herself, or is it in the style of Becky Higgens? I love her book, I would love to meet her.

and yes it is interesting to see how my style has changed - I haven't scrapped in order, so the old and new are quite jumbled up, it would be quite interesting to see them in the order I scrapped them - although there's a few recent one's I've done, with lots of pre-made embellishments, that I am just not happy with, I don't think I'm really a pre-made kind of scrapper, I much prefer the simpler pages.

Bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter