SB: I cannot believe I haven't owned this by now.

chessie

DIS Veteran
I cannot believe I haven't owned this by now.

I just purchased the Creating Keepsakes Big Idea Book of Disney Memories.

I was working on a main street USA theming idea when a friend suggested an idea that is in that book. How did I miss this book? The ideas are tremendous. Some are very elaborate but you could just use a piece of an idea.

By the way I am going to try the Main Street USA page. Its on page 75.

Chessie

Chesssie,

I see this book is listed on Amazon. Where did you get yours? I would love to be able to see some sample pages out of it before I purchased it.

Jackie,

I got my book at my local scrapbook store.

I think I will use many of the ideas in it. As I said, many of the pages are very elaborate. I will probably just pick out pieces.

You know how sometimes you can look at an idea and it lights a spark.

Chessie

This book has incredible layouts. I've scraplifted quite a few for my pages. I love the pages that use the postcards from World of Disney for Mickey, Minnie, Pooh and Tigger. I think it is well worth the money.

I've used many of the ideas in this book also. It was one of the 1st things I bought when I started scrapbooking since my Disney trips were in my plans. I have used many of the ideas and it also helped me with titling, journaling, etc. Enjoy your book. I got mine at the local scrapbook store.

mbs

Creating Keepsakes has their own website. When this first came out, they had a deal on ordering it direct, like a % off plus low shipping, so that is how I got mine.

Their site is pretty cool with lots of interesting stuff on it.

mickey4ver

carries the book. Formally Joanne fabrics check around for a local store. I think Michaels had it too!! Good thing about it is it has paper in it also, to match their ideas...good book

cindy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter