• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SB: Is there a Disney Scrapbook I could buy?

S

Shawna

I have a disney scrapbook my mother bought for me on her last trip.
Its a 12x12 (actually a little smaller) binder that has 2001 on it. I also know they have one that say's
four parks, four times the fun (I think). Is there another one out there that is different and preferably
bigger? These ones hold about 30 page protectors. I take LOADS on pictures and know they all
won't fit in to two, let alone one. I would hate to have to go to a third book but if I have to
then I want it to be different from the other two. Does anyone know a site that sells Disney
Scrapbooks (except for mousememories.com) or know of a different scrapbook then the ones I mentioned?

Thanks, shawne ;)

My mother just bought the disney scrapbook. She did not like it at all. There were not enough pages for what she wanted to do. She did manage to improvise but will do something different for her next trip.

I personally use the CM 12x12. I've maxed out an album at 90 sides; which covered 3 trips (about 12 days worth of disney). I use mostly pictures and do not add much "wall paper," so my pages weren't too heavy.

For me, I don't worry what the outside of the album looks like! I'd rather fix up the inside. So if you don't necessarily need a 'disney' scrapbook with the 'disney' on the outside, go with something that will be sturdier and able to expand quite a bit.

mbs

THERE IS AN IDEA BOOK PUBLISHED BY CREATING KEEPSAKES MAGAZINE. IT'S GOT
A LOT OF GOOD IDEAS ON HOW TO GROUP AND CREATE SOME AMAZING PAGES IN
YOUR CHILDS SCRAPBOOK. I'M NOT CERTAIN IF THIS IS WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING
FOR OR NOT. YOU MAY CONTACT THEM AT 18002475282.

Not exactly sure if this is what you would like. I ordered a Disney scrap book from www.estickers.com it came with tons of stuff, pages, stickers etc....It was around $25 If you do a search on here you will find one of my postings listing everything that I got with it.
It met my needs but this was my first time to scrap a Disney trip.

I have the 4parks one, but it's pretty much the same as the 2001 one - a 3 ring binder with 10 pages in it. You can order extra pages for it, I have 2 refill packs (about 30 pages altogether) in mine and it is full - I couldn't squeeze another page in!

They also had a couple of post-bound albums but they were only 8.5 x 11 - I didn't like the covers as much
you can see them on here
Mouse Memories

I would assume that since they are post-bound, you could expand them further than the 3 ring one, but I don't know for sure.
I think next time I will go with a 'normal' album so that I can have as many pages as I need (Although being constrained to 30 is making me think more about what I want to put in, and does mean that I can see a point where the book is actually finished, if I could keep on expanding the album, it would turn into a never ending project!)

Bev

I have the Disney Millenium Album...just like the one you mentioned, ring binder with top loading page protectors. I have about 30 pages in my album and the rings are not holding them well. The rings actually separate and the pages slide out! Besides that the holes in the pp's are beginning to get frayed. I've only had this album a year and it hasn't been looked at all that much (as I started to avoid looking at it as soon as it started falling apart to save the wear and tear) I would honestly only put 20 pages in this album if I were to use it again...which I won't! Also the writing is beginning to rub off and the sticker on the front is starting to peel. I will soon be moving all the pages into a CM album with portrait sleeves...of course I don't know how great that will look since the pages aren't really 12x12.

IMO, Disney really messed up on this one! They could have created a nice scrapbook and instead chose to go cheap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter