SB: Punch art ideas

chessie

DIS Veteran
Lately I have tried my hand at punch art from ideas I have scraplifted.

1: I made a paper piece of a box of popcorn box and used a small flower in a white and an ivory to create the popcorn. The two tones of white gave it dimension and also the allusion of butter.

2: I used 6 yellow sun punches in three different sizes (2 of each). I stacked and rotated them to make dandelions.

3: I made a strawberry border from the heart punch in red for the strawberries and the sun punch in green to make the stems.

I was pleased with all three of my projects. Does anyone have any other punch ideas to add to this list?

Chessie

I found another punch idea to add.

You can make a sunflower with yellow heart punches and a large brown circle. Form a circle with the yellow hearts with points out and the sides of the rounded parts touching. Place another circle of hearts on top of the first circle with points centered between the points of the bottom hearts. Now put the large brown circle on top to cover the rounded part of the hearts.

You now have a sunflower

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter