SB: Scrapbooking Secrets

chessie

DIS Veteran
I finally purchased my own copy of Becky Higgins Scrapbooking Secrets. It is fabulous. It is just packed full of techniques, instructions and variations on many of the techniques.

Bev, Since scrapbooking supplies are hard to get where you live, I think you might like Becky's book as she uses card stock to create a majority of her unique background designs.

Chessie

I've spent sooo much on scrapping supplies lately that I am really trying to resist the temptation to buy this book - somehow I don't think it's going to work though :-)

Bev

Bev buy the book. I did on Chessies recommendation and it is really good. Lots of tips and basics mostly using cardstock. Thanks Chessie!!!

I've just ordered it, it should be here tomorrow!

I also 'had' to have the Shapemakers alphabet template I've been wanting one for ages (I hate tracing and cutting letters, so I have high hopes for this!),

a square coluzzle template because I can't do squares with my paper trimmer (They come out very wonky and just keep getting smaller and smaller as I try and fix them)

and more hermafix because I go through it far to quickly but it's so easy!

Oh dear - dh isn't going to be impressed when another parcel arrives! It's from my birthday money only I already spent my birthday money at least twice ;)

Bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter