• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SB: Some dance pages I've done.

I can see them fine.

I just checked them again to see if it was something that happened after I had a look.

chessie

I can't see them either, I get page not available.

I did get to watch the video - Neat Stuff!!!

These are just pictures, not scrapbook pages, but let me know if you can see them. I have an html page for these and the others are direct links. Maybe thats the difference.
:confused:

Dance pictures.

I can see them now! Thanks Lisa, so cute to see the younger pictures - how she has changed. The scrapbook is great - I haven't done any dance pages but need to do several so I appreciate the ideas.

Very nice! The video was wonderful, so talented! How old is she?
Anyway quick ?? about your SB. Were the pages covered with anything? Only reason I ask it looks like tickets or something on the opposit page of pictures. Did you use spray or anything on them? I really like the look of that. My DD is always in her second year of dance and I started a SB and wasn't sure if it was a good idea to mix tickets and pictures.
Thanks

Thanks, Spinning. :) Chelsea is 10 now. That video was taken last year when she was 9.

I always include memorabilia. It's such an important part of the memories for me. I do a few things to help preserve the pictures. I use CM albums and the pages are buffered. I put page protectors on all of my pages as soon as I finish them. I also try to make sure the pictures and memorabilia are not touching, and I usually mat the pictures.

hi, Thanks for the info. I think I may have to call a CM rep and do a party or what ever it is they do. I have been putting feelers out to see if any of my friends would be interested. To my surprise many were!
Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter