• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Scanning Wrong Ticket At Park Entry

Turk February

DIS Veteran
Headed to DL next week and just noticed something that hopefully someone can help with. I have two single-day park tickets, both are linked to a park reservation. However, both of my tickets are the same # except for 1 number in the middle. So both tickets have the same last 4 digits so I don't know which ticket I need to scan on which day. Will scanning the wrong ticket on the first day mess anything up, or will it just deny me and then I swipe over to the next (correct) ticket. My worry is it'll somehow scan as used and the next day I won't have a ticket (I've had my fair share of ticket scanning mishaps at WDW over the years so I've grown quite paranoid). Thanks so anyone who knows this answer!

It should just deny you, if it’s the wrong ticket for that day- because it won’t have reservations.

Also, take. a look at the two tickets in your Disneyland app. Usually they have different colors at the top to differentiate between them; you’d just have to remember or make a note somewhere: “Wednesday is the teal ticket- Thursday is the purple ticket.”

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter