• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Scared About Late March

momofmaz

Mouseketeer
I am bringing my mother and son (age 3.5) along with me on a week long conference at Disney. The dates we are going to be there are Mar 22-27. The 3 of us have been to Disney a lot lately but only ever in early May and the middle of November. We are staying at the Poly. They will go to the parks (mostly only MK) early in the morning and come back to hotel at lunch. We plan to use our fast passes in the evenings when we are together.

What should they expect? I keep telling my mom this is not going to be the Disney she is used to. Are the walkways shoulder to shoulder? Are all of the standby lines 1 hour plus? We are just trying to mentally prepare.

It wil be very very crowded....lots of spring breakers and our local fl schools are on break that week too.

I will be there during that week to
o. Hopefully, it won't be too bad just to walk around EPCOT for the flower and garden festival. Probably won't attempt MK except to watch electrical parade and see wishes one evening.

We will be there the week before starting on March 16, any thoughts on that week?? Getting excited but nervous about the crowds!

We will be there the week before starting on March 16, any thoughts on that week?? Getting excited but nervous about the crowds!
We went that week last year and I didn't think it was bad at all. I am hoping the next week won't be that much more crowded. But, I will be getting to visit my daughter while she is there for DCP, so that Is the main reason for this trip.

When the parks are crowded, the hours are longer and more's open. There are two nighttime parades in MK, maybe a second Fantasmic. Disney does a pretty good job planning for crowds,

I'll be there the week of the 9th, just as the crowds are building, but I've only ever been there in the summer. I figure not having 90+ degree temperatures will make things easier! no matter what the crowds. You take the little guy back to the poly after lunch for his nap, miss the worst of the crowds, and you should be fine.

We are going that week as well and I'm also excited but really starting to worry about crowds. We went this week in 2013 and I didn't think it was bad at all. The thing that is worrying me is I looked at Kenny the pirate's crowd calendar and all weeks are listed heavy crowds EXCEPT for ours which is listed as INSANE CROWDS!!! :scared:

I am bringing my mother and son (age 3.5) along with me on a week long conference at Disney. The dates we are going to be there are Mar 22-27. The 3 of us have been to Disney a lot lately but only ever in early May and the middle of November. We are staying at the Poly. They will go to the parks (mostly only MK) early in the morning and come back to hotel at lunch. We plan to use our fast passes in the evenings when we are together.

What should they expect? I keep telling my mom this is not going to be the Disney she is used to. Are the walkways shoulder to shoulder? Are all of the standby lines 1 hour plus? We are just trying to mentally prepare.

I am going the week before for a conference and bring my mother in law and 4 year old daughter. Dd first time. I have also been to Disney in May with family and mother in law various times too. I am going to need to be patient and listen to my dd needs. I can see her wanting to swim the whole time or doing the samething 10 times in a row.

We are going to be there 3/17-20. TP lists the crowd levels as 4-8, depending upon park and day. The average is 7, typical summer day.

It starts to get higher on 3/24 and going through at least part of April. Those days are 8-10. 4/1 is listed as 10 at all parks:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter