scenario - "dressed in tux, Palos dinner, then where?"

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
OK guys - it may be my rare opportunity to get DH to go out for the evening if I manage to get him into a tux - lol
After Palos dinner where would you take him? Is there a better/dressier atmosphere in one of the nightclubs?
I know I can always take him up on deck 10 and Im planning on it - there's lots of activities for DS in the Lab

We had the most fun in wavebands.....I certainly wouldn't call it dressier, but it was the most entertaining club we thought.....Your DH might want to change after dinner into shorts and a polo though. Both DHs in our party changed into casual every night after dinner.

Have a good time!

Sessions on the Magic is a very intitmate lounge. Maybe have a nice romantic drink there and then move over to Rockin Bar D for some lively fun!!!

MJ

We were surprised that on formal night, most men changed into a shorts and shirt as did most women. We felt a little awkward walking around afterwards dressed so fancy (we had the late dinner seating). We wound up at Sessions as we did most nights. It is quiet and romantic. To be honest, the most romantic end to the evening might be to turn in early!

Count us among those who change back to casual clothes after dinner on formal nights! :) Much more comfortable and easier for us to dance the evening away.

Sessions definitely has the most quiet and romantic atmosphere, if that's where you want to head after dinner. But the majority of the early seating folks, in our experience, definitely changed BACK to casual clothes after dinner for the remainder of the evening. I didn't see anyone in a tux dancing in Rockin' Bar D. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter