School holidays

Thanks for the link- glad to see our planned dates for October are 'safe'!

Better book it then!

I've just had a quick look at the first post and many of the links are out of date - why can't the authorities update the existing pages instead of creating new ones? :confused3

With the new collective European link we probably won't need the individual area's links so much (I think Easter holidays are the same throughout the UK next year) but it's still handy to have them so if anyone notices that their area's link is out of date please could they post the new one on here and I'll update it.

Thank you :)

The link for belgians holidays is broken, here's another one, because others website tend to forget the 21 of July (Independence Day).

I've just had a quick look at the first post and many of the links are out of date - why can't the authorities update the existing pages instead of creating new ones? :confused3 With the new collective European link we probably won't need the individual area's links so much (I think Easter holidays are the same throughout the UK next year) but it's still handy to have them so if anyone notices that their area's link is out of date please could they post the new one on here and I'll update it. Thank you :)

All Easter holidays aren't exactly the same next year. We finish on Friday 4th April but don't go back till Tuesday 21st. Neighbouring authority are keeping their students in till Monday 7th. I know it's only a small discrepancy but may make a difference to someone!

lots of LAs and schools in England and Wales are moving to fixed April holidays, which may not be anywhere near Easter. As UK April holidays are staggered, I'd be more concerned with avoiding the French school holidays and Easter weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter