School holidays

For the Dutch schoolholidays go to holland com / uk.
Click on General information -> Practical information. Under "Good to Know" you'll find the link for the schoolholidays.

Anke

Can somebody tell me if the White Monday is a bank holiday for whole France or is it just a scholl holiday! :confused3

marcus.ka said:
Can somebody tell me if the White Monday is a bank holiday for whole France or is it just a scholl holiday! :confused3
My reading of the calendar links is that 5th June is not a public holiday in France :)

The links have been updated for the current year.
You'll find this and much more information in the Useful Info sticky at the top of the board :thumbsup2

If you'd like your area's school dates added please post the link below :)

About french school holidays, don't forget to click on every zone (A, B, C) for the February and April holidays, as they're not at the same time ;)

Ladyandtramp: I wish I had the US scool holiday schedule, to know when it is the less crowded at WDW :rolleyes1

I can only go in school holidays as I work for Edinburgh schools, So I've learned to ignore everyone else :cool1:

Crokette said:
Ladyandtramp: I wish I had the US scool holiday schedule, to know when it is the less crowded at WDW :rolleyes1
You may have more luck on the main trip planning board with this question :)

Groovee said:
I can only go in school holidays as I work for Edinburgh schools, So I've learned to ignore everyone else :cool1:
If you have the link to Edinburgh school holidays then please add below :)

Cyrano said:
You may have more luck on the main trip planning board with this question :)

You're right :) And I have to deal with my new job to know when I can take some holidays, so...

:wave2:

I don;t know if it will be useful, but I will try to find a list of the American School holiday breaks for the DoDDs Europe.... With 30,000 Americans here, it might be good to know when they are going to descend upon the American Themed Resort in Europe :)

Hi MsFreud and welcome to DLP DIS board :wave2:
We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each :goodvibes

If you have not had a look yet, posting guidelines can be found here and details regarding help on signatures here

Irish Schools finish between 27th June and 29th June 2007, depending on each individual school.

Hence the reason my kids are off on 29th, and we leave for Disney on 30th......

Irish Schools finish between 27th June and 29th June 2007, depending on each individual school.

Hence the reason my kids are off on 29th, and we leave for Disney on 30th......

If you have links to a Local Authority website with school holidays please post them and we'll link to the front page :)

thanks for this, looks like we have picked a good time to go as it seems that only a couple of counties in Scotland are off the 1st 2 weeks in October (i thought all of Scotland was off first 2 weeks, but it seems more are off last 2 weeks)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter