School Swap--COMPLETE

Beautiful as always Erin :)

What type of ink pads do you use? Your inking is always so much more vibrant than mine!

Thanks guys!! The inks are color box...got them at my scrappy store before it closed and now have not found them anywhere else!!??

Erin your box arrived this afternoon, everything is even more beautiful in person! Thanks for the gifts ;)

Danielle--no sign of your box yet :(

Cheryl - That's because it wasn't sent until late - even after I PMd you last week. We had a really rough end to the week. On Wednesday when I was leaving work to go to the Post Office my van just shut off in the middle of the road. I had to call the police dept (good thing I work there) to come and get me and push my car off the road. Well, in all the madness I forgot the box in the van and it was towed to the garage in - you guessed it - the van. On Friday night while we were driving home from my parents house our truck lost its brakes and we had a bit of a scare (more than a bit, but if I think about it too much my heart starts skipping beats). Well, I didn't get the van back until Saturday, but not until after the post office was closed. I am sending to you this morning with my very sincere apologies to everyone. I feel really bad and if you need to swap this out and send back to everyone - I understand. I know at this point if I were you I would be wondering about me, but I promise it is out to you today. :flower3: :flower3:
I really don't know what more to say to everyone but I'm sorry.

I should have known this was gonna happen - we just purchased our airfare for our November trip. It's a trip we probably shouldn't be taking with money being extremely tight, but we haven't been anywhere in three years and I thought if we really buckled down on our spending it would be ok. These things always come in threes:
1. The Van
2. The Truck
3. ??????

Danielle

Oh my goodness!!!! :scared1: I'm so glad everyone is okay :hug: I just wanted to make sure I didn't need to start trying to track the box. It will arrive when it arrives; not a big deal!

I totally understand the money thing too (especially since we are a one income family--well DH works 2 jobs), we are holding onto the cash to pay off our cruise until the last possible minute. I forgot I still need to buy airfare. I'm sure things will be fine and you'll have a wonderful trip :goodvibes

Danielle--your package is here :) Everything is great! Thanks for the goodies ;)

I have started sorting, all packages will be postal tomorrow morning :)

Your packages are on their way home :dance3: Please let me know when they arrive :)

Thanks Cheryl, I will be using this swap to help with all the pictures I have and will be taking over the next few weeks. DS's senior prom is tomorrow, graduation is June 4 and too much between.

Cassey

My box came today!!!:cool1: Thanks to everyone, the pieces are amazing!!!

I was showing DD all the things that I was planning to use in her books...she has informed me that she will not be going to her 8th grade semi formal, will not be attending any Homecoming dances, will not be going to her proms and does not think she will be getting her driver's license. Ummm, what am I doing wrong? Most girls live for these things!! Oh well I have a few years to change her mind.

Cassey

Cassey, my older DD was just like that! She went to prom this year with 2 hours notice :scared1: and waited an extra 6 months for diver's ed. No worries, she'll come around :hug:

Thanks for letting me know your box arrived :)

got my box today!!

love all the cute stuff! great job everyone!

Cassey, my older DD was just like that! She went to prom this year with 2 hours notice :scared1: and waited an extra 6 months for diver's ed. No worries, she'll come around :hug:

Thanks for letting me know your box arrived :)

Thanks Cheryl, she really threw me a loop, just goes to show you never can tell what they are thinking.

Cassey

I received my envelope today!!!! Great job everyone!!! I've already got photos picked out to use for these sets! Now, to find time to get them scrapped onto pages.

When you all get your boxes could you please check and see if you got an extra set of L, M, P or Q. DisneyBarlans is missing those :scared1: I can't imagine where they are. Thanks, Cheryl

Never mind--I found them. They fell under my bed where I was sorting :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter