Sci fi after closing?

LaRaine

Mouseketeer
I have found some reservations for sci-fi after the park closes. Has anyone ever done this? Seems like a nice way yo let crowds die down and have a shake or something.

Can you use snack credits on dessert?

I have found some reservations for sci-fi after the park closes. Has anyone ever done this? Seems like a nice way yo let crowds die down and have a shake or something.

Can you use snack credits on dessert?

YES and it was sooo much fun walking out of the park when it was empty, listening to the music, watching the CM greet each other after their day. We were heading to 3 separate resorts and they had 3 buses waiting for us since they had checked repeatedly to see if we were done yet ! If you can make a reservation, then you can go in and eat, like mentioned above you can't use snack credits but the desserts and shakes are large enough to share!

I did this in 2017. The ADR was so late that they had already begun shutting that part of the park off. I told a CM I was headed there and she told me the best way to go where I'd encounter the fewest closures along the way.

Super fun experience!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter