Sci-Fi Dine In ... Movie

Claudia Kellenberger

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone! Right now I feel so homesick for WDW, and The Sci-Fi in The Studios in particular. I always scheduled the Sci-Fi for dinner twice each vacation. Do you know if anyone has filmed the movie of clips that is shown on the screen? I think it is on a 45 minute loop. I would really love to see this once again to tide me over until the next trip. Thanks So Much !

The full audio is available on Youtube, but I've never seen a decent video of the whole loop. This is the closest I could find, and it's not great quality or the whole thing.

Hi Everyone! Right now I feel so homesick for WDW, and The Sci-Fi in The Studios in particular. I always scheduled the Sci-Fi for dinner twice each vacation. Do you know if anyone has filmed the movie of clips that is shown on the screen? I think it is on a 45 minute loop. I would really love to see this once again to tide me over until the next trip. Thanks So Much !
I have a dvd of classic drive-in movie ads that I got from Amazon. Some of the ads from Sci Fi are on there. I got the dvd because my son was so charmed by the ads shown at Sci Fi.

Shanti ….. I sometimes am able to find an internet site that has a lot of the old Drive In Movie intermissions. Love Them! I will check out Amazon to see what they've got. Thanks.

Older version but it might help scratch the itch ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter