Sci Fi Diner for dessert?

blestmom

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if you can go to the Sci Fi Diner just for dessert? I'm going with 5 kids, and I'm trying to not eat too many meals out, but dessert here may be fun!
Thanks.
Deb

This is exactly what we are planning to do in September. Early counter service lunch and then an afternoon milkshake/dessert break around 2:30 at Sci Fi. We did the same thing last year at Rainforest Cafe-Sparkling volcano as an afternoon break.

I wouldn't hesitate to make a ps for desset. Remember: You are the guest and can order whatever you want off the menu. You are paying for it!! They can't force you to order anything you don't want.

Go & enjoy.

Kara

I've talked to many people who have gone there just for dessert.
Sometimes also due to liking the theme but not the food. I do hear they have good desserts. (We have gone in the past for burgers and think those are ok.)

We had dinner there last week, but wanted to go to 50's PTC for dessert. However, they were too busy, but I'll know to make 2 ps's next time!

I've had a sundae at SciFi, (the big bang?) and it was so-so. The desserts at 50's are much better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter