• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sci Fi table for Two

I was glad to read this post! We have a girl's trip coming up & I was really hoping we would still be able to sit in a car instead of a table. I'm happy to do some hitchhiking. :D

I was glad to read this post! We have a girl's trip coming up & I was really hoping we would still be able to sit in a car instead of a table. I'm happy to do some hitchhiking. :D

The tables in back are usually given to walk ups. If you have an ADR almost guaranteed to be in a car. Note, I said Almost guaranteed. Nothing at WDW is definitely guaranteed. 😂

My husband has a booming voice. It carries even when he’s trying to keep it down. If he got shushed I wouldn’t be happy.
my kid is 7 and the guy laughed and quieted down. I too have such a voice I just kept saying uh huh she was so excited she was talking enough for me to say hardly anything.

We (2) go quite often for years. You definitely don't get your own car.

You have people sitting in front row or back row and we've never ever had any kind of problem. Screen is high so never was blocked with someone in front.

No problem of any kind ever.

It's kind of the like the dining equivalent of Mission Space. It definitely can be awkward, depending on the vibe of the other folks seated in your "car". Our last time, we had a very unhappy family of four in front of us (in a car for six) with the mom being...momstrous to her husband and kids. OTOH it was entertaining to see how some people will act in public with no clue.

About 4 years ago, my wife and I ate in our own car. But the reservation was more towards the end of the night.

We’ve only been in our own car once when traveling as a pair, but in fairness, it was during a very uncharacteristically slow period (the only slow period I’ve ever seen there!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter