Sci-Fi to Droid Depot

Momager

Mouseketeer
Hey!

We have 6:05pm reservations at Sci-Fi and 8pm reservations at Droid Depot. How far apart are they? Will we make it??

Thanks!

I have 12:55 SciFi and 3:35 Droid Depot! It's not that far of a walk. I'm just hoping SciFi doesn't take forever.

Hey!

We have 6:05pm reservations at Sci-Fi and 8pm reservations at Droid Depot. How far apart are they? Will we make it??

Thanks!
If you want to be "extra cautious" arrive at Sci-Fi Dine-in by 5:30 (or earlier) and check in.
You may be seated early, as the family groups in the "theater" can be unpredictable as to their actual length of "dining time."

The MDE app provides some relatively helpful walking time estimates between places that can come in handy at times if you don’t really know your way around. Sci-Fi and the Droid Depot are pretty close:

4BDB0599-2194-434F-8A0B-93B263038C9F.png

I love Google Maps. LOL . According to this it's a bit under a quarter mile walk. 5 -10 minutes at normal pace.

If you want to be "extra cautious" arrive at Sci-Fi Dine-in by 5:30 (or earlier) and check in.
You may be seated early, as the family groups in the "theater" can be unpredictable as to their actual length of "dining time."
I would suggest this as well. We did this and were seated 45 minutes before our actual reservation time.

Simple-Map_Joke_sml_zpsaf2ca674.jpg

My map says it takes between 10 minutes and 3.5 hours.
(I think I may need a new map.)

;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter