Sci-Fi with infant?

YAYA2Oaken

Earning My Ears
Howdy - I have a feeling this will be the theme of most of my research and posts - We have been to WDW several times as a family but our next visit will be with my DD and DSIL with their 9 month old baby boy. When discussing where to dine, my DSIL said he always remembers the Sci Fi as his favorite place as a boy so I would like to include that but since I have never been, I wondered if the atmosphere may be too dark or loud for the little one. Thanks for any input.

We went when DS was 5 months old and again when he was 1. No problems at all. It’s DHs favorite.

I don’t think an infant that age would be scared but the sitting arrangement might not be ideal. If you want a car there will be one couple in each seat and the baby with one of them or in the high chair. I’m just not a fan of the seating here and not a fan of the food. Most people love it however.

We've taken babies/toddlers/children/tweens/teens/adults/seniors.
Everyone enjoys it and no one has ever been scared by the "dark/loud" atmosphere.
Its like going to a drive in and the movie previews and infomercials are not scary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter