• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sci-Fi

Me and my bf ate at Sci-Fi earlier this week and we enjoyed it. He's way more into sci-fi movies than me, but I still had a great time. I wasn't too hungry, so I had the Spinach & Artichoke dip, while he had the Shrimp Penne Pasta. We'd order both again.

I've been to the Sci-Fi Diner a couple of times, the first with the parents and the second time by myself. They weren't so crazy about it but I like it, and if it wasn't for the alcoholic dessert drink I ordered last time I wouldn't have spent any more than it would have cost me to eat at the counter service place next door. This was ordering from the dinner menu, too. The food was good. I don't remember what I had the first time but I had the reuben when I was there by myself in December 2005. I think the drink I had was the Space Monkey--chocolate shake, Malibu rum, and banana liqueur. It was pretty good but it had more of an ice cream texture than that of a shake, and I think I'm losing my taste for ice cream drinks, so doubt I'll order another. The movie clips were fun too. I recognized a few from a TV show I used to watch called Mystery Science Theater 3000. People who consider the Sci-Fi Drive-In Diner should probably consider the lighting is kept low because of the screen and there's a lack of windows for the same reason. It didn't bother me at all..I thought the atmosphere was great. I know from my own family though some people might be a little more insistant on brightness.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter